Saturday, April 18, 2009

37 Weeks

Wow! Where has the time gone? April is nearly over. We're almost completely ready, and everything should come together very soon. I've had some minor swelling in my hands and legs, which means I can't wear my wedding ring any more, but at least my shoes still fit! I can still go on my walks, but I try to keep it to less than a half hour and my stamina is quite obviously less than it used to be. I also still sleep through most of the night, but I wake up around 5 a.m., starving! The cats are getting used to a little snack in the wee sma's. Anyway, here I am!I swear my hair looked cuter before I went out on the balcony. It was a gorgeous, but windy day. I heard a weatherman say that winter is over in Wisconsin, but spring isn't quite here. Although I've noticed that Wisconsinites stubbornly abide by the calendar when it comes to the seasons. In California, we used to say that spring arrived when the trees started blooming (or the first Santa Anas hit, whichever happened first). Here in Wisconsin, once the spring equinox has passed, it's spring, even if it's still snowing outside!

2 comments:

KI said...

Yay! You look great!!! :-)

Kelly said...

Oh look at how cute you are!! It won't be long now, I'm soooo excited!